German- Indian Higher Education Cooperation 2019-2023 – deadline: 28.11.2018
The programme “A New Passage to India” funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) makes a significant contribution to strengthening German-Indian academic relations. The “German-Indian Higher Education Cooperations 2019–2023” subprogramme focusses on the support of young academics and their acquisition of expert and core competences under the umbrella of the overall programme “A New Passage to India”. Young academics are to be part of and further develop the German-In-dian academic cooperation as highly qualified stakeholders.
- Increasing India-related competences of German students, graduates, doctoral candidates, post-docs and university teachers through a visit to India within the scope of a higher education cooperation
- Increasing Germany-related competences of Indian students, graduates, doctoral candidates, post-docs and higher education teachers through a visit to Germany within the scope of a higher education cooperation
- Conduction of joint application-related research and teaching in Germany and India within the scope of higher education cooperations
- Integration of the topic “India” through innovative contributions in teaching and research and/or on contemporary India in relevant departments of a German university
- Development of innovative and sustainable forms of cooperation, such as joint education of graduates and doctoral candidates or joint research pro-jects
- Close alignment of study and research opportunities within the cooperation to the requirements of international academia and the job market in order to increase the employability of graduates
The programme is open to all subject areas.
Eligible applicants: German universities are eligible to apply.
Application deadline: 28 November 2018
More information: German-Indian Higher Education Cooperation 2019-2023