Fr., 11.10.2019, 4 pm – 8 pm
Sa., 12.10.2019, 9 am – 5 pm
Fr. 22.11.2019, 4 pm – 8 pm
Sa. 23.11.2019, 9 am – 5 pm
In this course we will look at a variety of issues concerning Germany and the Germans. It consists of an orientation and a language component. It covers topics relating to the workplace, shopping, interviews and housing.
Participants learn about dealing with administrative offices, interviewing for jobs and just everyday interactions. You will also learn more about Germany as a country, from a number of perspectives: culture and politics, how people live and interact in Germany, and the values on which German society is based.
This seminar is designed for students who have just arrived here.
– How to interact with Germans and learn about their cultural habits
– Make friends with people in Germany.
– Develop an understanding for the German culture
– Learn to communicate with Germans in various settings
– Training in cultural competence and diversity.
– Train your cultural competence for your new German environment to cope with the challenges in this country
– Get prepared for understanding the German culture to improve your future perspectives here
The course consists oft two levels in 4 terms. If you register, participation in all four dates is mandatory.
Dozent: Dr. Torsten Flüh
Übung 3 / 01.252-128, Cauerstraße 11, 91058 Erlangen
Anmeldung nötig unter
Deutsch und Englisch
Gisela Jakschik, email@example.com